“Brevard Inn in Gatlinburg”

Brevard Inn and Cabins
Nashville, Tennessee
“Brevard Inn in Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Relax in the rockers on the front porch of this cozy log cabin over a hundred years old. Keep warm by the gas fireplace and enjoy the quality mattress and fresh, fluffy pillows. The Inn Keeper is very attentive to the needs of the overnight guests. Located within walking distance to all the great food, shopping, and attractions of downtown Gatlinburg. We have stayed at Brevard Inn several times over the past twenty years and it is always a pleasure!

The Coopers- Nashville, TN

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank RN85_12
Shepherder, Owner at Brevard Inn and Cabins, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
WOW! Thank you for being such awesome guests. you took great care of the cabin and it's such a treat to have some of Marjorie's guests come back and stay. Thank you , thank you , thank you, I hope you will make me a special part of your Gatlinburg experience every time...You are such sweet people. That's for your time to write your review as well. Hope to meet again and again. Yours truly Reeni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2005

My husband and I honeymooned at Brevard Inn in 1978, and went back there to celebrate our 20th anniversary 7 years ago. It was hard to believe it had been 20 years before that we were married and made our first trip there together! The cabins are so romantic and isolated, yet close to downtown stores and shops. Be assured that you can't go wrong with Brevard Inn. We hope to go back there in 3 years for our 30th!

Phil and Cheryl Dalton
Macon, GA

• Stayed November 1999
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
brecardcabinsgat, Owner at Brevard Inn and Cabins, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit such a sweet review...I was surprised to find anything out in cyber space this many years later. Yes the Brevard Inn is open and in continual updating and refreshing. I am the new owner of Marjories Brevard Inn. We traveled and ministered together for many yrs.,she also taught me the Inn Keepers Industry...I hope you'll continue to come back and enjoy this property for years to come. My add. and ph. contacts have changed I'd love to here from you,,,865-599-7514 anytime my name is Rev, Reeni Martinson. thank you again for your review.
Jackson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2002

My husband and I have been going to Galtinburg for the last 13 years and we always stay at Brevard Inn. The Inn is nestled in the mountains but close enough to town for us to walk to town at night. The lady that runs the Inn also has two cabins located down the hill from the Inn. We have stayed at both cabins and the Inn and have had a wonderful experience and time at both. We always hate to leave but know that in time we will always return.

8 Thank jamjo54
Thank you for your response to my Beautiful Inn. And, thank you for coming over and over again. I was surprised to find you on Trip Advisor and I would like for you to know that Marjorie Brevard has left the Inn to her best friend Rev. Reeni Martinson. I will be here for your accommodations. Hopefully you will be delighted to return to my management. The new ph. # is 865-599-7514 I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Again many thanks.