Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel
$118
$108
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
$46
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Agoda.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
$274
Agoda.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$92
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
$99
TripAdvisor
1,142 results
All reviewsfresh baked cookiesbreakfast roomwithin walking distancegas fireplacesmall poolwhirlpool tubbiscuits and gravycovered parkingnational parkcity viewenjoyed our staythe main stripgreat place to stayfree breakfastthird floorthe room was nicebalcony overlooking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed here, reserved 2 rooms from March 27-31, 2014. The front desk employees were friendly and helpful. I grew up in TN but live in OH so my family comes back pretty much every year. We always stay at the Park Vista on the hill but decided it might be fun to try a new hotel actually in town. Was very disappointed in the cleanliness of our rooms. The carpets in our room were stained and dirty. Walked around in white socks and was shocked at how dirty they got from the carpet in our room. The gold duvets had stains and we were told they didn't have clean ones just to take them off our beds. In one of our rooms the sheets actually had dirty shoe marks like someone had dropped them and stepped on them. When we pulled them off the bed, the mattress cover had disgusting stains. The next day one bed had sheets with purple stains all over. A roll of toilet paper that had been placed on the roller in our bathroom was so nasty with brown and yellow stains that the women at the front desk didn't want to touch it. They took $69 off of our hotel bill and of course apologized. Would not stay here again. I like to feel like I am sleeping in a clean room when on vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Karen G
Reviewed April 9, 2014

With every chain possible in Gatlinburg, I try to support the locals. This place was neat. Front desk was very nice. They offer fresh baked cookies to everyone...which was usually empty because they didnt last long. Had a nice little pool outside which was heated. The pool area also had infrared heaters to take the chill off. The rooms were a tad dated, but clean. I noticed some wallpaper that was coming off, and cracks etc...but nothing that really bothered me. The bed was excellent. My view was of the creek...and the parking lot....Had a nice big room, with a double tub and a nice flat screen. Probably not near the cheapest on the strip..but not the most expensive either. I think it was 80 dollars for the nite. It is toward the end of the strip..and one block off. We walked to the main attractions from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband, son and I stayed for 4 nights for a family vacation. Prior to arriving, I had called the hotel several times to ask some questions and I wasn't pleased with the customer service over the phone, but we received great customer service during our trip by the hotel staff. They were all very friendly and accommodating. We did have a slight problem checking in as our room was not ready when we arrived at 4:00pm. We were tired and wanted to freshen up before dinner, so waiting for our room was not fun but the staff was very helpful trying to get us in our room as fast as possible. Our room was nice and clean and we had a comfortable stay. There was plenty of parking. This hotel is down at the very end of the Gatlinburg strip right at the road leading up to Ober Gatlinburg. We were told a trolley stopped in front of the hotel but I never once saw a trolley. We ended up driving up the strip to park each day. The continental breakfast was very good but no real protein was offered. No eggs or breakfast meat. They did have some good biscuits and gravy. The coffee was very good. The breakfast attendant did a great job keeping the breakfast room clean and the food stocked. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. We had a room on the 5th floor overlooking the river. Two queen beds and a fireplace were in the room, plenty of room for my friend and our daughters. Breakfast was pretty good, although the room is small. Location is very good, within walking distance to the main strip. Would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Check in was slow as 2 people were helping one couple that didn't have reservations. The other person was sitting behind the counter reading. Once they noticed us, check in went smooth. Room was nice and clean upon arrival. Plenty of parking for all guests. Breakfast was good, hot items and cold items. Now onto the bad things. The plug ins were so loose, most items would fall out immediately after plugging them in. Very small balcony over looking the creek. No business center to print coupons or attraction tickets. We did discover a dried blood spot on the mattress cover under the sheets. We did have to change roons before we came down and went from aa single queen to a double queen because it was the only thing available. Ended up have to pay over $40 more just for that extra bed. I think an exception could have been made since we decided to stay an extra night. Good thing we decided to stay that extra night and get the extra bed so we could sleep in the clean bed. Upon checking out I was never asked how my stay was. The TV in the room was about to fall off the stand like someone had broken something.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple