Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)
View Hotel
River Edge Motor Lodge(Gatlinburg)
1,141 results
All reviewsfresh baked cookiesbreakfast roomwithin walking distancegas fireplacesmall poolwhirlpool tubbiscuits and gravycovered parkingnational parkcity viewenjoyed our staythe main stripgreat place to stayfree breakfastthird floorthe room was nicebalcony overlooking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Very very nice rooms! Fireplace, jacuzzi, flat screen tv view of the creek definitely our favorite place. Great free breakfast the ambiance is wonderful and the prices are reasonable. Highly recommended font miss this place'

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Bearskin Lodge. It is in a great location and you can walk to all the area attractions in Gatlinburg. The hotel is in need of some renovations. The carpets in the hallways and the sleeping rooms need to be replaced as they are very worn down and have stains on them. The bed was a little firm for my taste and there was a stain in the bathtub. We liked the rustic decor and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2012

my wife and i stay in gatlinburg 4-5x's a year so we are fairly familiar with the motels. we decided to go on a mon and tues this time and "wing it" in terms of findind a room (my idea). and, as all husbands ideas tend to do, this went south. when we got there it was flat pouring rain! we bought two ponchos and set out in search of accomodations. when we finally hit the bear skin lodge out pants were wet to the knees. the lady at the desk showed my wife the room and i knew we were staying here. it is a new place, no smell of mold or mildew that permeates every other motel. big room, good beds, very clean. the desk lady kept coming up with discounts that got it to $70/night. that gets you a nice room w/a fireplace but a view of the side of the mountain they cut out to build this place. very nice stay but next time i'd check to see how much a room with a view runs. you know, walking in that rain looking for a room with my wife was fun when you think back on it.

Room Tip: haggle for a better price and try to get a room that has a view
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mark p
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Great location! It's easy to walk to the main street in Gatlinburg. Rooms are large and I'm glad we paid a little extra to stay on the over side. Sitting on the balcony and listening to the river is fantastic! The bathroom (shower in particular) could use some cleaning and/or updating. I also wouldn't considering getting in the jacuzzi. The in room fireplace is wonderful at night while listening to the river through the open door! I'd stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We got to town early and really wanted to check in before noon. The sweet lady at the desk said hold on and let me see what I can do. Wow, we were able to get right into our room before noon. The beds were so soft. The view was wonderful. The service was excellent. If I needed anything, they seem to have it on hand. The breakfast was great. The coffee was great. The price was super great. They treated me like VIP. Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family