“Beautiful cabin in a perfect location”
Dream Catcher Front View
Wood burning fireplace with local decor Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dream Catcher Front View
Wood burning fireplace with local decor
Living room
Full size hot tub on back deck
Pool table in the loft overlooking the great room
King size white cedar log bed in the master bedroom
Twin size white cedar log bed in the loft
Fully equipped kitchen
Dinning area with ample seating
Laudry room with full size washer/dryer set.
Back view of Dream Catcher
Upstairs bathroom with shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Emily A
“Beautiful cabin in a perfect location”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

We absolutely loved our stay at the Dream Catcher cabin. Craig was very helpful in the days leading up to our trip, and everything was exactly as described. There was plenty of space for our family of four. Very clean and welcoming, and in a great location between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We definitely want to return! I also highly advise following the directions provided. My husband neglected to do so our first time driving up (lol), and the directions given to us made for a MUCH easier drive than what our GPS recommended. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!

Your age range 25-34
Jul 10, 2018
Hi Emily, Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. That is a great tip about using the directions that we send with every vacation information package. GPS is awesome, but not everywhere. And, the mountain roads are certainly the exception. Well thank you for choosing our cabin for your stay. I hope you will consider us again for future visits to the area. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace & Crew
allisonlo...
Lake Butler, Florida
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

We loved this cabin. Has everything you need. Master bed is very comfortable. The owner is really easy to talk answered all my questions. Can’t wait to book this cabin again hopefully real soon.

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Allison, Thank you so much for the positive feedback and your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, too. I hope you will consider us again for future visits to the mountains. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace & Crew
jenbrandz
Franklin, Indiana
“Convenient, clean, and charming”
Reviewed June 1, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

As all the other reviews state this cabin was perfect!! The layout is adorable, the place was CLEAN, and all the conveniences provided. Once inside or on the back porch the cabin is very private. After a couple of days of long hikes the hot tub was incredible and also clean.
The cabin is up on a mountain but not so far it up it is a hassle to go back down. We were curious and went further up the mountain and the roads became a lot more steep!!
The cabin is a little closer to Pigeon Forge but still very close to Gatlinburg and still very convenient. My husband and I loved staying here and could go on and on about how much we enjoyed our stay. Thank you.

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and kind words. I'm very happy that you enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg so much. Also, thanks for choosing our cabin for your stay. I hope you will consider us again for future visits to the area. We would love the opportunity to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace & Crew
Jessica B
“Amazing place for a girls weekend!”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We loved our time in the dream catcher cabin! We just spent the weekend for a girls getaway and was so impressed with this cabin it was hard to say goodbye! From the cleanliness, to the beautiful decor and the ample amount of things that may be needed it was perfect! It was amazing spending the evenings in the hot tub as well as morning chit chats on the back porch. I loved it so much I'm currently in the works of planning my next weekend getaway, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to rent your place Craig!

Apr 24, 2018
Hey Jessica & Mollie,

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback. I'm really happy to hear that you guys enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. My wife and her friends do the same thing occasionally and always come home with happy stories about hiking and running and eating and shopping. There is so much to do. I also got your message this morning about wanting to book The Bear Country Hideaway cabin, so we are looking forward to accommodating you again. Thank you again for all the kind words and for choosing our cabin for your Gatlinburg girls getaway. Sincerely, Craig Wallace & Crew
Dan D
Hagerstown, Indiana, USA
“Beautful Cabin in a Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This was our first trip to the Gatlinburg area, and finding a place to stay can be formidable because there are so many choices. Luckily, we found Craig’s cabin, which is beautiful. It is remote enough to give a feeling of isolation, but it’s close enough to all of the area attractions that getting to those is easy.
Dream Catcher is spacious, and would be a great place for a couple and one or two kids. We happen to be seniors, and it was great for us. The bed in the master bedroom was great, something that I’ll bet a lot of renting owners skimp on. The cabin includes everything you’ll need for a short or long stay. We e-maled Craig to find out what kind of filters the coffee maker takes. No need for that, he said. Filters are on the counter, and they were!
I don’t know how other area owners are to communicate with, but Craig was terrific. We contacted him a couple of times with questions, and he returned our e-mails the same day. I spoke with him on the phone once, and he was just as accommodating.
This would be a great get away whether you want to take advantage of the attractions in the area or just get a nice rest. The back deck is a great place to read and listen to nature. We didn’t take advantage of the hot tub, but it’s there if you want to soak at the end of the day. The pool table upstairs would be great for kids. We highly recommend Dream Catcher and Craig Wallace as an owner.

Apr 17, 2018
Hi Becky,

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for your kind words and for your positive feedback. I am so happy that you enjoyed the cabin so much. I certainly hope you will keep us in mind for future visits to the area. We would absolutely love the opportunity to accommodate you again.

Craig Wallace & Crew
Kenisha E
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Thanks for the easy booking. The cabin was all that and then some. This was our first romantic getaway and we really enjoyed it!!! Can't wait to go again!!!

Apr 9, 2018
Hi Kenisha, Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed the cabin and your time in Gatlinburg. I hope you will consider one of our cabins for future visits to the area. We would love to have the opportunity to accommodate you again. Sincerely, Craig Wallace & Crew
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent choice when looking for lodging in Gatlinburg area.”
Reviewed November 4, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The cabin was clean and exactly as described. My fiancé and I enjoyed the privacy of the cabin. This was a great experience for us and provided a base for excursions to BRYSON City to ride the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and trips into the national park. Relaxing in the hot tub was a nice way to end the busy days. Will definitely keep this cabin in mind for future trips. The owner was easy to work with and was very helpful throughout the rental process.

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. I'm very happy that you guys enjoyed the cabin and your time in the Smokies. We've always talked about taking that train ride, but never have. We are going to be there in mid December and you just gave me an idea. Thank you for that. Please do keep us in mind for future visits to the area. We would live to opportunity to accommodate you again.

Craig Wallace & Crew
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing