Quality Inn Creekside
$107
$98
  • Pool
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$59
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$70
QualityInn
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
$129
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$150
$119
Hampton.com
$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelscherokee grillober gatlinburgcreek runningwithin walking distancewould stay here againbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastthe main stripwalked everywherenew carpetfridge and microwavean older hotelfree breakfastgreat roomdesk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have stayed in many places in Gatlinburg, but this may now be my favorite. I love the location on the upper end and out of the business. The staff was great and we got a king room over the creek for $69. The General Manager Vincent was very nice and accommodating, allowing us an extra hour on check-out. The breakfast is not the greatest, but the room are big and clean and I love the little deck.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Definitely good hotel for the price you pay, not more than 86 at night, great desk service really nice and polite people there!!! Good view and close to one of the small villages in town and like 4 restaurants just right next to the hotel one is the Smoky Mts Brewery... If you are looking for a good clean up to date room to spend the night this is the right place!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I stay here everytime we ride out motorcycle to Gatlinburg. We have stayed in both the older part and the newer (on the hill). The older part is quaint..and a little more worn..but they are over the creek, which can be nice. The newer part on the hill are wonderful, I must admit. We always get the king bed and take the choice of the balcony over the jacuzzi. I love that it's just a walk away from downtown, but up the hill away from the noise. It's attached to a great italian restaurant. The best part...and the main reason my husband and his friends like staying here...is that there is parking in a garage (great for motorcycles). This past weekend will be the 6th time we've stayed there and loved it!

Room Tip: If you want "quaint" stay in older part. If you want more up to date ask for the new part on the hill.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kht4unc
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We researched pretty much all the hotels in downtown Gatlinburg before booking this place. Personally, I don't mind if the wallpaper is a little dated because the money we saved allowed us to have more fun outside the room...which is what we went there for, not to sit inside. The room was clean and the staff were very accomodating. The free breakfast helped our buget too! Oh, I forgot to mention free parking. The location is at the National Park end of the strip which made getting to the park very easy since we didn't have to deal with the traffic. One other thing, the hotel is tucked back off the main drag and thus, no traffic noises, just the sound of the stream flowing by our balcony. I will go back to this hotel. It saved us money and we got what we paid for!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Yes. It's dated. Smelled like a smoking room from previous days. Just that kind of dank old smokers smell. If you're like me, that is a major turn off. However. Parking is fantastic! Walking distance is perfect for anything. I only stayed one night and walked that whole city twice!! I swam in the pool. It wasn't luxurious but it expended that last bit of energy from my kiddo. Chek out was easy and we were off to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park in no time. Perfect location. Great service. Free breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013