“Wonderful wine”

Smoky Mountain Winery
Ranked #36 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Gaffney, SC
Reviewed February 5, 2004

This wine is the most wonderful wine in the world! Every sip is like a cool mountain stream. We buy 2 or 3 cases everytime we go. Our favorites, red and white Leconte, red and white muscadine. Spectacular! Each time we run out of wine, my husband says " Lets make a wine run to the mountain!" We love the people who work there too.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Jackson, MS
Reviewed November 30, 2003

The wine is wonderful, but I was expecting a little bit more. The tour is just a room where the wine is made. No one to tell you about it or to answer any questions. The service was not great, they were not very friendly, but like I said, the wine is wonderful and we bought 6 bottles. Next time we go back, I'm sure I'll buy more.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Maineville, Ohio
Reviewed August 16, 2003

I went to Gatlinburg in 1997 for the first time and tried the blackberry wine. I have since had everyone that I know to bring me back a bottle of wine that would be going down for vacation. I just recently ordered a case of blackberry and a case of raspberry. I make my own blackberry wine, but this wine beats all.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bel Air Maryland
Reviewed August 1, 2003

I love their Mountain Mist. I just wish they could ship or there was some place I could buy it. Drinking the Mountain Mist is like being in the Smokies.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
mason, ohio
Reviewed July 30, 2003

visited the winery the best wine is the blackberry. we bought a case to share with neighbors, youve gotta try it. best of all try it before you buy it.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member