“Wine!”

Smoky Mountain Winery
Ranked #38 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

The people working were very nice. Sampled many of the wines. Purchased 6 bottles on my last visit. Would recommend this for sure!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I loved the wine but not the experience. when i first walked in i was not greeted or welcomed, two servers were working, one wore a t-shirt that stated "ask me if i care" and it was apparent that she did not care the other server was more interested in another costumers jewelry. my server could not decribe the wine to me as she stated "if she did not drink it she could not decribe it" then proceded to join the conversation on the jewelry. i left and went to another winery.

2  Thank JuanitaRidgway
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Not the best place to buy wine, building is really small. Wine is not the greatest but they do have good prices on the bottles. I would go else where if I was in the area, but was fun to visit it just once.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I am giving this winery "Very Good" ONLY because of the taste of the wine. Customer service would get a VERY DISSATISSFIED. I'm not sure who the lady was in the other reviews that was very friendly, she sure wasn't the one my husband & I had on Saturday 9/8/12. That lady acted as if us as well as all the others in the shop were a bother to her. With all the other reviews stating how rude & unfriendly this person was, you would think the winery would remove her.

3  Thank Inger H
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

They have dry to very sweet wines. Nice gift shop. Good experience and friendly staff. The samples are the little plastic cups that everyone else in Gatlinburg seems to use. We purchased a couple bottles and will probably stop back and buy a couple more before we leave.