“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had breakfast at Old Dad's Deli and General Store today. It had really good breakfast sandwiches deli style. The price was average, $3.99 for a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. The coffee left something to be desired though.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Th sandwich my hunny and I ate was delicious. Th service was kind of slack and the people were real short. I recommend the deli to eat because the prices of that were very reasonable, but many of the food items ( candy bars, chips, etc.) are marked up ridiculously and you are better stopping at a gas station to pick stuff up like that.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My friend,my sister and me went into this store and got a few things and paid seperately my sister got a bag of chips salsa and a drink and got charged 25 dollars and my mom went in there and she scammed us of 15 bucks charged the dip 3 times and chips twice and then scammed me of four dollars and refused to give us our receipt bad food bad service beware of the cashiers

5  Thank Gillian B
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and ordered two chili dogs and an order of fries. You had better be hungry... Got two huge dogs on one plate and another whole plate of fries. Awesome bang for the buck.

2  Thank sowens240
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I visited Old Dad's in January 2013 just to browse. This is a very nice little store. I purchased a few candles and the employees were so nice. They included me in their conversation at the register and inquired about my trip to that point.

I will be returning to the area next month and Old Dad's will definately be one of my first stops.