“Great deli!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We picked up a couple of sandwiches to take on a hike and they were huge! They even packed the tomato and lettuce separate when they found out we were taking them on a hike so nothing was soggy. The price was very reasonable too. I just wish the deli opened earlier or closed later than 6:00.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Rather small area to move around in. They have everything from Camping supplies to kitchen eats. Interesting stock of goodies.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place was more than expected. We stopped in to pick up some items we needed from the general store and decided to have some sandwiches before we headed out for the days adventures. We had the club (awesome), philly cheese steak, and the reuben. All of them were amazingly good and the service was outstanding. You know its good when you have locals coming in to eat here as well. We will be making future stops here while in Gatlinburg.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stopped is to get some snacks before driving to Asheville through the park. My wife and Idecidedto split a chicken salad on marble rye. BAD DECISION!! I wish I could've had it all for myself. Perfectly seasoned homemade chicken salad. I almost turned the car around for another , but it was getting late and I missed out on more.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Nice place to shop and eat at the deli. Sandwiches were great. Great place to shop and pick up breakfast or lunch to take with you if going to Cades Cove. Parking is available out front, so need to worry. Small grocery store as well.