“Great Experience”

and up
Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting from Gatlinburg
Ranked #8 of 112 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We went there for the tour and bought 6 bottles of wine. The tour by Brittaney was a great Experience learning about how the wine is made and Thomas was our server. He was a bit short with us in the beginning and felt like he was just doing his routine but towards the end he came around. I imagine pouring wine all day to pushy tourist could get to anyone who just want free samples so I give him the benefit of the doubt. Overall if you are in the area this is worth your time, great wine, fun for the entire family. My 6 and 12 year old were interested in the tour as well.

There are newer reviews for Sugarland Cellars Winery

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Peggy is the best! This was our first stop on the wine tour. Peggy made our tasting so much fun and helped us out so much. She is very knowledgeable about wines and really gets to know her clients!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband took me on the wine trail as part of our anniversary getaway. Of the five wineries on the trail this was one of our least favorites. The service was good and attentive but we preferred the wines from mountain valley the best. I am a sweet wine drinker and my husband prefers dry and there was something for each of us.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great place if you like sweet wine. There is a free tasting and a premium tasting, I recommend paying the $5 and doing the premium tasting. We had a tasting and winery tour with a young lady named Brittany. She was fun and made it a great experience

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Awesome...five wineries in one day! Not a champagne fan; however, Sugarland Cellars has a nice bubbly. Love the wine glass holder!