“Nice stop!”

and up
Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting from Gatlinburg
Ranked #9 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Loved it! Monica and Peggy were fabulous!! Very friendly and personable!!!! This was our 4th stop on the Rocky Top Wine Tour.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We are not big wine drinkers but this was really nice. The taste testing was good and everyone was real nice and helpful. They would let you sample you favorite types of wine, dry, semi-sweat or sweat. We enjoyed the muscadine. Priced at $17.95 was not real expensive for a good local wine. We bought the three pack for $ 45. Some of which will be a gift.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Thomas was amazing during our wine tasting! Very friendly, fun, and all out enjoyable. We went to every winery and this one was by far the best! Thanks to Thomas! Kudos!!!!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was my fourth trip to Sugarlands and I hope that I was just there on an off day for staff. We went for a tasting on Friday while waiting for the Christmas parade. Had to wait at a sign for someone to signal us over and from there is was just an off experience. It seemed our server was rushing us. We ended up buying several bottles and some other items in the store which then lifted his mood. I guess the really bad experience I had was the next day when I came in to pick up our items we purchased (they let you pay and come back later to get things so you don't have to carry them all over town)...anyway. I walked in and waited patiently at the sign for approx 6-7 minutes then walked up to one of the servers as he was finishing up with his pouring for another couple. I politely told him I was there to pick up some items from my purchase yesterday and he asked the name. He then said "you're just going to have to wait a minute" and then proceeded to continue to pour to these women he was assisting 4 more glasses. At this point I had been in the winery now almost 15 minutes to pick up a box of wine bottles. I text my husband who was waiting in our vehicle and he immediately comes in and walks over to the next server and that server goes over and grabs our stuff and hands it to my husband. So the impression I get here is what??? Women can wait?? I really like their wines but am disatisfied with my recent experience.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went to Sugarland Cellars with friends on the Rocky Top Wine Trail Thanksgiving weekend 2013. Several of the Wineries were courteous and Knowledgeable, but Peggy at Sugarland was the best. She not only knew the wine and what foods they went with, but she knew the process the wine goes through and every stage of it. She gave us a personal tour of the facility and allowed us to take pictures and even took pictures for us. James also assisted us when we got there getting us set up and welcomed. The wine was great and they had specials going on that allowed us to purchase more than we probably would have normally. The selection of Gifts and Wine accessories was amazing. By far the best Winery we visited on our trip.