“Cherry Kee is good!!”

and up
Day Tour: Moonshine and Wine Tasting from Gatlinburg
Ranked #8 of 112 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stopped at this winery on the tour. Our favorite was the Cherry Kee. My husband liked the frozen wine chiller made with this wine so we bought a pack of that also. Friendly staff and nice place.

There are newer reviews for Sugarland Cellars Winery

Reviewed June 16, 2013

While in Gatlinburg this past week, my wife and her cousin decided we should do the winery tour, and taste lots of wine and drive about 40 miles between wineries. It was worth it. We started close to our hotel and worked our way down the right side of the road, until we got to this one, it is on the other side of Gatlinburg, and it is a trip to get there, and traffic in Gatlinburg is horrendous. So I called the winery and the wonderful lady running the register answered the phone and told us about a shortcut to the winery, take the Gatlinburg Bypass. This saved us over an hour of driving!!!!!
The gentleman who helped us out at the winery was very knowledgeable and wonderful, and definitely let us try everything from "Great Wines" to "Awful" sorry not a dry wine drinker.

I highly recommend a stop at Sugarland Cellars Winery!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Every time I go to Gatlinburg, I just have to visit this winery. My favorite wine from here is the Wiley Oakley sweet red wine. I have been pleased with the staff here every time I have been here. They had a beautiful winery and nice gift shop. I feel like I am treated like family each time I visit. Thank you Sugarland Cellars for your friendly attitude and hospitality, as well as your delicious wines.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I honeymooned in Gatlinburg last year and went to sugarland cellars. Their staff was excellent last year and somehow even better this year.
Peggy was our wine pourer, she was so informative and sweet. It made our tasting a really fun interactive learning experience. She was so well versed on their wines and procedures.
I would absolutely recommend shopping into sugarland cellars.
Peggy was awesome! :)

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We really enjoyed the wine tastings and tour of facilities at Sugarland Cellars Winery. First of all, we were given more different wines to taste than in other wineries we've been too. And the tastings are free! Being that we had flown to Tennessee, we weren't able to buy any bottles there. But they can be ordered and shipped from their website. The tour Peggy gave us was so interesting! We loved her and she knows her stuff. We learned alot about their wines and their winery. Highly recommend!