“Fun and interesting”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fun and interesting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Let's be honest, this is no Napa winery tour and tasting, but it was still quite fun and interesting. The guide was knowledgeable about the area and its history. The staff was all very friendly and accommodating. Their wines are semi-sweet and sweet; as I prefer dry wines I didn't really find much I wanted to purchase. I still really enjoyed the tasting and if you like sweet wines then it's an interesting way to get some of the locally grown and produced wines.

Noblesville, Indiana
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Cute Wine Accessories”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

This shop has some really cute and unusual wine accessories. I would rate them a 5 on the shop. However, the wine itself is sweet and not to our liking. We tried their only red semi-dry wine, but did not care for it. The lady who was doing the wine tasting was very nice.

Huntington, West Virginia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not you ordinary wines!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a new winery in Gatlinburg. The loganberry wine is a must try! The staff are friendly and eager to know what you liked and did not like about the wines to help you choose the best wine for you. We bought three bottles and look forward to going back the next time we go back.

1 Thank CassieMace
New Philadelphia, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Yummy and educational!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great educational tour. Who would have thought wine kegs cost so much?? And the wine...YUMMY. The mulled wine was great. Next time, I visit sooner so I can enjoy my wine during the week I'm there and bring a bottle home to Ohio.

Ironton, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disappointing Service, Good Wine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have been to many wine tastings, and this experience was so disappointing that we actually walked out. The atmosphere and wines were great but the customer service killed it. Before we even got our second tasting the wine server stopped without excusing himself to argue with a customer who was buying over a case of wine over not wanting to give them the advertised discount right in front of everyone for such a long time that we felt awkward and left... However I felt bad and returned later and got a different lady thank goodness and tried the red we wanted and bought a bottle of it and it was a great wine. She also sold is on this mulling spice to turn your red wine into a cider!! It is amazing, thanks for that!