“New business”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“New business”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Sugarland Cellars was on LivingSocial and I bought a ticket for 2. We got a cheese sampling with our wine tasting and 2 wine goblets with their name on it and $20 off our purchase. It was very nice. The wines were pleasantly nice. I don't like sweet wines or whites but ended up buying a white, a semi sweet and a sweet. The staff was knowledgeable the tour was nice, everyone was friendly. It was extremely busy the day I was there and everyone still had a smile on their face and was helpful. I will definitely go back since it is practically in my backyard.

Whitley City, KY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This place is new to Gatlinburg! We went in for a tasting and were pleasently surprised! The folks working the tasting room were very friendly and informative. You could tell they took great pride in their product. Very nice selection of wine! We will be back next time we are in Gatlinburg!

Visited September 2012
Dyersburg, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Day of wine tasting, best of 3 wineries we sampled”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

From top to bottom Sugarland was the best winery we visited. Wine is subjective, but I feel the product was a step up from others. Service was great. Gift shop was better also.

Clyde, North Carolina
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Free Wine Tasting”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went in for the free tasting came out with a favorite wine. Free tours of the winery, nice selection of wines. Very upscale gift shop.

New Whiteland, Indiana, United States
“Great first experience!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have never been to a winery before so I may not know much but I was amazed at the process to create their wine and the great knowledge that the employees had of their product. They are very customer friendly and they have great tasting wine! If you are looking for a great wine tour in Gatlinburg this is the place to go!