I had a nice time at this resort. This was the first visit to the smoky mountains for my family. The staff was extremely helpful. There is a LARGE waterpark on the property. The waterpark was a great release for my daughter. The weather was cold; but the waterpark offered better climate for us. The unit had a fireplace that we took full advantage of.I cooked Thanksgiving dinner in the fully equipped kitchen.
We were given a tour of the property.
Located at the very top of the mountain area is new construction. The new area is very scenic.
I could just imagine waking up in the morning to this view. The mountains demonstrate the majesty
of GOD. My family enjoyed the visit to Dollywood also. Stay at westgate if you are in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park and bustling downtown Gatlinburg. With easy access to a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities and a variety of onsite amenities, including an amazing indoor/outdoor water park, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Tennessee
- Westgate Tennessee
- Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort
- Gatlinburg Westgate