We stayed from 4/12 through 4/20/13 in a 2/2 on the top of the mountain near "the bears" and absolutely loved it. The cabin was great. A stream ran along the back of the cabin by the bedrooms and back porch and was awesome to hear, especially in the morning when the birds started singing. The resort is located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg so trips to either area were very convenient. We enjoyed it so much, we have already booked our return trip for next year.
P.S. We didn't see any bears the entire week we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park and bustling downtown Gatlinburg. With easy access to a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities and a variety of onsite amenities, including an amazing indoor/outdoor water park, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Tennessee
- Westgate Tennessee
- Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort
- Gatlinburg Westgate