We had bought the one week stay because we had stayed a weekend there. It was very nice...
WELL - what you see is NOT what you get..I was to get a 3 bedroom with the jetted tub - HA HA HA. We are up in the nose bleed section, with no bus service!...The rooms all had MOLD, Dirt, HAIR and dirt so bad I had to take a knife to get it out of the corner of the bathroom! Bed spreads had spots on them, the blinds were broken, the carpets dirty, the tile in the bathroom was crooked and miss matched with the grout falling out. Wall paper pealing! It was so bad my daughter who got there first called me and told me to go home I was going to be mad! We call the minute we got there and were told if we wanted it cleaned it would be $85! WHAT!!??? It wasn't clean when we checked in!!! They would be there Wed to clean. I am just glad there is washer and dryers in units! So for my vacation I got to wash my sheets and bath towels! How fun is that? By Wed I was so discussed, I tried again to get the General Manager....NOT ONCE did anyone come take a look at my 3 bedroom unit. NOT ONCE. I was and executive manager at one of the best resorts in Aspen, I am telling you FIRST there would not have been and issue, and TWO if there was one "I" would been at their door before they hung up! They send me two Maintenance Men!!!!! OH MY GOD are you joking???? So I walked them trough every step of cleaning the place. Finally the Gen manger calls me. Doesn't come to see me, but calls...He can't understand why I am upset....Filth will do that to me! I ask him where his house keeping staff is? They don't have one, it's all farmed out! Well there is the BIGGEST problem....No one is there to have pride in their work. It's all day labor!!! When you don't have to be held accountable for your work...why do a good job? So they give me a gift cert to their restaurant...food was just passing...for an Premier Property! HA!! I told the waitress she could have what was left on the gift cert and she said they wouldn't let them have it for a tip! WHAT!!! At the very lest they should have refunded us our $3,000 or given a a new room, or another stay AFTER they cleaned it up!
Then to top it off they Make me take a tour of the new parts! Or they Crazy! Let's just say it was the fastest tour they ever gave!
OK now the water park was fun and clean and the SPA was WONDERFULL!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park and bustling downtown Gatlinburg. With easy access to a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities and a variety of onsite amenities, including an amazing indoor/outdoor water park, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Tennessee
- Westgate Tennessee
- Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort
- Gatlinburg Westgate