“Fun and amusing”
Review of Shoot'em Up Cinema

Shoot'em Up Cinema
Ranked #9 of 20 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Mount your horse, grab your gun, put on your 3D glasses, and get ready to experience the most interactive 3D motion theater around! Compete against your friends to see who is the best shot! Don't forget to pick up your souvenir photo for only $5 after your movie!
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Fun thing to do on vacation......would recommend to any one. We were on our anniversary trip and this was the first time we had done this and it was cute and fun.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband, twelve year old son and I first went to the Shoot'em Up Cinema in Febuary of 2013 as a special group and got discounted tickets for $5 (at the time I think the normal rate was $11.99). We enjoyed it so much that we came back later that day and did it again. We were back in August with friends and they were advertising a $5 per person special so we went again with our friends and their kids. Everyone loved it.. The pictures they take of your group during the ride was only $5 so we all got pictures too. The pictures are great. Anytime we're in the area and the rate is $5, we will definitely attend this attraction!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We noticed a sign advertising $5.00 admission so how could we pass that up? It was a special for that day only and I'm so glad we tried it.
I'm not really into video games but this was alot of fun. The 3D was pretty good and the moving "horse" was fun!
Your score was tracked on the top of your horse and top players pictures were featured during the ride. Oh yes, I whipped my husband's score and that was the best fun of all!
Would recommend this for good family fun!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It seems kind of generic at first but it's actually pretty fun. It's kind of like being in a live video game. Of course, time wise, it's not long enough. But I'm sure if they made it longer it would cost a lot more. Value wise, it's a good deal.

1  Thank mlporter78
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was the most fun thing I've ever done in Garlinburg, and I'm hard to impress. I only wish it was longer or had more options. So so fun!
You can buy a picture for an extra $5. The show only cost $5 per person. Great deal!

1  Thank Happy T