“Enjoyable stop in the heart of Gatlinburg”
Review of Shoot'em Up Cinema

Shoot'em Up Cinema
Ranked #7 of 17 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Mount your horse, grab your gun, put on your 3D glasses, and get ready to experience the most interactive 3D motion theater around! Compete against your friends to see who is the best shot! Don't forget to pick up your souvenir photo for only $5 after your movie!
Galax, Virginia
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Enjoyable stop in the heart of Gatlinburg”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stopped by with my son on our last visit to Gatlinburg, this was cool. Picture included in price and fun motion theatre game! My son had a blast. Check it out at least once!

Grayson, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful Entertainment”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great experience. The 3 teenagers I was with really had a blast. The workers were nice enough to let me go in and watch the kids. They looked like they really enjoyed themselves.

Visited May 2013
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great fun, wish it was longer.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stopped in on a very rainy day in Gatlinburg when they were offering a great discount (about half price). There are a couple of seats at the front of the cinema that do not move - these were perfect for my mother (who gets motion sickness) and my 4 year old niece. The rest of us took the regular moving seats. We all loved it and had a great time. My only wish is that it were longer. I'm not sure that I would pay full price for just 15 minutes, although they did also give vouchers for cheaper repeat visits during our trip.

1 Thank FionaYB
Akron, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun time, but hard to spend that much money for 20 mins”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We did this the first time. It was pricey but looked fun. It was a pretty cool ride, but it was over in 20 mins so I felt it was a little expensive.

1 Thank PennyJ626
USA
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Super fun...just wish it was longer.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time at this attraction in Gatlinburg. My son especially enjoyed it. Just wish it lasted longer than 15 minutes.

1 Thank bluzee