“Loved it!!!”
Review of Shoot'em Up Cinema

Shoot'em Up Cinema
Ranked #9 of 21 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Mount your horse, grab your gun, put on your 3D glasses, and get ready to experience the most interactive 3D motion theater around! Compete against your friends to see who is the best shot! Don't forget to pick up your souvenir photo for only $5 after your movie!
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I really had a lot of fun doing this. I did wish it lasted a little longer but it was great. The owner was very friendly also.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

You sit on a moving "horse" and try to shoot the bad guys. Very entertaining & competitive. My family had a blast!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

i just tried the little shooting gallery next to the show and had an absolute ball. if you walk past it, pull out a couple of fun tickets and give it a shot (pun intended)

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have a family of 7, so it was very expensive to get in. I thought the two "movies" would have been longer. So it ended up being okay, just too expensive for my taste for such a short experience. Won't do it again.

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed September 3, 2012

this was a cool thing to do, more for kids but i did it so we could take a video to show my nephew. it was neat watching all the stuff move and talk