“Great Fun for our group”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #38 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our group trip to Key West in early july. The staff was very helpful in helping us organize food and fun while we were at the property. It made it easy for to spend time together in their banquet room. We enjoyed the breakfast and were happy with our stay at this hotel. It was a nice place that had elevators that made it for our senior group to get around the hotel. Will return here again in the Christmas Season for the parades.

Room Tip: We had a balcony room which was nice so we could sit on the patio in the evening.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words concerning our staff. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with our staff. We try to ensure our guests have a good experience when staying at our property. We look forward to your return visit during the Christmas season.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

this hotel was extra clean quite and very affordable .. Van was the one who check us in and he did above and beyond his service I recommend this hotel every one I was very happy and still am satisfied with my hotel stay
we had to leave our first hotel in the middle of the night because it was filty dirty and it had a bad small ---but sleep in Hotel saved our vacation

Room Tip: check out the rooms very very nice don't let the outside fool u
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our property. We are glad you were happy with our hotel. I have shared the kind words you expressed concerning our front desk clerk Van. We strive to provide a nice clean and comfortable room for our guests. We are glad we could be of service to you while vacationing in our area. We look forward to your next visit to our area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stay away from this place! My husband and granddaughter and I went there for a short stay of two days and because the place was so bad our whole vacation was awful. We have been going to Gatlinburg for 30 yrs or so and this was one of the worst places I have yet to stay. The minute I walked in the door I knew it would be because I went to set on there sofa while my husband checked in and could not believe how dirty it was it looked like it was took out of the garbage it was so dirty that was my first clue my second was when we started up the stairs and there was 10 inches of dirt on the windows they looked like they had never been cleaned, so when we went to the room I pulled out the bed and under the bed looked like it had never been cleaned one time. There pool area was a joke looks good in the pics but I can promise you that's the only place it looks good as for the people on here giving a good review about the place I have made up my mind it has to be people working for them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Kathy M
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

My staff and I would like to express a sincere apology for any inconveniences you experienced while being a guest at our property. We are sorry that problems arose during your stay. Our guests are very important to us and we try to ensure each guest has a positive experience.
Please be assured the issues brought to managements attention (sofa, room, and pool area) have been addressed with staff members. Maintenance personnel have been given additional training in their daily duties of maintaining our property to ensure an efficient and well maintained property with clean rooms for each guest as a top priority. Our housekeeping department received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them to service our guest each day.
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying during your stay.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

As always, Mikey, Van, Klay and the rest of the staff welcomed us as family, asking about other family members who usually come with us. We had friends that had been with us one other time and are constant travelers. They were very impressed with the care and concern of the Sleep Inn management and staff. For the value, you will find no better place to stay in Gatlinburg than Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jo B

Sleep Inn Suites Staff was delighted that you choose to be our guests again. Thank you for your kind words concerning our front desk staff and for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay at our property. We have shared your nice comments with our staff. You are a valued guest and they were glad to know that your hotel stay experience was an enjoyable one.
We look forward to your next visit to our property. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I wanted to let everyone know we returned to the Sleep Inn Suites in Gatlinburg. We had another great experience. The lobby and our room were clean and the rates were great. there service we got there was excellent as well. The hotel was close to many great attractions that my family and I wanted to see!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at our property. Glad you enjoyed our heated pool. Our pool area also has a lazy river and hot tub for our guests to enjoy after a day of fun. Our staff strives to provide a nice clean comfortable room. We are glad your room and the continental breakfast was to your satisfaction. It was our pleasure to be able to assist with problems that arise during our guests stay. I will share your nice comments with our staff.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had a great time and everyone treated us great.
Love the lazy river.
Had an issue with a local vendor and the Manager helped fix it an it wasn't there problem.
Rooms are nice as always.
Breakfast is good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Sleepinngatlinburgtn, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your "Great" stay! We love to hear about our guests coming for vacation in our area and having a good time. It is nice to relax in our indoor pool area, especially the lazy river, after a long day of fun. I have shared you nice comments with our staff.
Our staff is always ready to assist our guests when needed. Good to know they were able to assist you with the vendor problem. Our guests are very important to us and we strive to help provide a good experience for each one. We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed here for one night. We had booked a queen room with balcony. The room was very nicely furnished and the balcony was nice. Bed was comfy. We didn't get to use the pool. The seal on the door to the balcony could use to be replaced, as it allowed more road noise than it should've but we are heavy sleepers so it didn't matter to us. Employees were great, location was good....would definitely stay there again, but in a bigger King or 2 queen bed room, this room was pretty tiny but fine for one night for two people.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments. I am happy our staff, your room, and the continental breakfast met your vacation expectations on your recent stay. We would like to thank you for staying with us. Our maintenance department has been notified that the balcony door seal needs to be checked or replaced. We appreciate you bringing the issue to maintenance attention.
Our staff looks forward to your next visit.