“Nice place to stay in Gatlinburg”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #37 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here and it was a nice place to stay when taking family to Gatlinburg and Smoky Mountains. Loved the breakfast and the indoor pool and the rooms are very comfortable. We will definitely be back when we get a chance to visit the Smoky Mountains again.

A+ Staff and service

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Devlin L
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Looks OK from outside for a cheap place. Smelled like stale smoke & mustiness. Had to run water for 15min to get hot, then it changes temp while showering. Hair dryer would not work, another family in our group went thru 3 dryers. My husband was wakened by bugs crawling on him, turned on light & saw 1 on wall, some in bathroom. Immediately packed up & went elsewhere-would not give a refund because we had a group rate for 5 rooms & had "guaranteed" to take these rooms for 2 nights. Pool water was murky, mold growing on glass pool enclosure. Parking areas were not well lit, does not look like a good area to be out at night. I do see some great reviews for this place - but maybe its been awhile since they were there. I will definitely pay more for cleanliness.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank s b
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Room was small. Had micro wave and refrigerator. Bed was ok. Man said it was queen bed no way it was full I thought. Room was to small for queen beds. Bathroom was clean. Shower was hot and great. Pool only stay open untill 10. Pool was little cool. Lazy river only had one tube. It had balony on road side noise from road didn't bothers us . Flat screen tv. Had coffee pot in room. It snow little on sat night Feb16 2013. Watch it snow was cool. I would go back for one or two night cause don't stay in room to much anyway. Price was good. Check price on cheap motel in middle of town they was way to high. Sleep inn was good for us.

Room Tip: Was in 714 was small had balony.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank browneyes4300
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I loved everything about the Sleep Inn from the checking in with the friendly staff to the end... The beds were so comfortable it was quite at night and I could have stayed in the shower all day it was so relaxing. It was close to all the main attractions all you had to do is park and walk it was wonderful!! Not to mention the pool and lazy river and the view from the balcony....Defiantly going back soon

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Melisa W
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My stay at Sleep Inn was excellent i'd loved to stay at sleep inn because the housekeepers were good the indoor pool was wonderful. The room looked untouched it that perfect i have stayed at many hotels but the sleep inn was the best hotel in the Gatlinburg, TN front-desk was very good. The view was excellent and the most wonderful think was the breakfast and the work they do to help as. They had a Flat screen TV and a lot of my favorite channels.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Adam113
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I spent several days and we were very happy with how clean the room was. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had one problem with the shower and it was fixed within minutes. They had a flat screen TV and a lot of my favorite channels. We were able to keep up with family and friends on the free internet and the breakfast although limited was filling. We were able to save a few dollars by using the micro wave and refrigerator for a quick lunch or midnight snack. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Beverly J
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My stay at Sleep Inn was wonderful I'd like to start off by saying the staff there was very nice & helpful my room was nice & beautifully decorated I really enjoyed the pool my kids had a blast I loved sitting on my balcony enjoying the mountain air when it came time to take my kids out we all had nice full stomachs from the breakfast they supplied which saved us some money the staff was very helpful on the sites we should visit & are experience in Gatlinburg was awesome I would love to visit again & stay with Sleep Inn

• Stayed: December 2012