“Good for one night.”

Ranked #36 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Catlettsburg
“Good for one night.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Room was small. Had micro wave and refrigerator. Bed was ok. Man said it was queen bed no way it was full I thought. Room was to small for queen beds. Bathroom was clean. Shower was hot and great. Pool only stay open untill 10. Pool was little cool. Lazy river only had one tube. It had balony on road side noise from road didn't bothers us . Flat screen tv. Had coffee pot in room. It snow little on sat night Feb16 2013. Watch it snow was cool. I would go back for one or two night cause don't stay in room to much anyway. Price was good. Check price on cheap motel in middle of town they was way to high. Sleep inn was good for us.

Room Tip: Was in 714 was small had balony.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank browneyes4300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I loved everything about the Sleep Inn from the checking in with the friendly staff to the end... The beds were so comfortable it was quite at night and I could have stayed in the shower all day it was so relaxing. It was close to all the main attractions all you had to do is park and walk it was wonderful!! Not to mention the pool and lazy river and the view from the balcony....Defiantly going back soon

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Melisa W
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My stay at Sleep Inn was excellent i'd loved to stay at sleep inn because the housekeepers were good the indoor pool was wonderful. The room looked untouched it that perfect i have stayed at many hotels but the sleep inn was the best hotel in the Gatlinburg, TN front-desk was very good. The view was excellent and the most wonderful think was the breakfast and the work they do to help as. They had a Flat screen TV and a lot of my favorite channels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Adam113
Prattville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I spent several days and we were very happy with how clean the room was. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had one problem with the shower and it was fixed within minutes. They had a flat screen TV and a lot of my favorite channels. We were able to keep up with family and friends on the free internet and the breakfast although limited was filling. We were able to save a few dollars by using the micro wave and refrigerator for a quick lunch or midnight snack. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Beverly J
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My stay at Sleep Inn was wonderful I'd like to start off by saying the staff there was very nice & helpful my room was nice & beautifully decorated I really enjoyed the pool my kids had a blast I loved sitting on my balcony enjoying the mountain air when it came time to take my kids out we all had nice full stomachs from the breakfast they supplied which saved us some money the staff was very helpful on the sites we should visit & are experience in Gatlinburg was awesome I would love to visit again & stay with Sleep Inn

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We visited Sleep Inn in August, and I said we would definitely return based on our experience. We had more people traveling this time, so we booked 2 rooms. Our rooms were right beside each other even though I had not requested it (which was great). I would also highly recommend the rooms with the balconies. Since our rooms were adjoining, the balconies were also, so we could communicate outside. The rooms were very clean, and the breakfast was very good. For breakfast, they offer coffee and juices, bagels, toast, mini muffins, donuts, cereal, fresh fruit, and some delicious do-it-yourself waffles. The pool and lazy river were indoors, but not heated, so not an option in December. We would have enjoyed the hot tub, but everyone forgot their swimwear. Overall, this stay was even better the second time around. My ONLY complaint was that the staff wasn't quite as friendly this time, but we will definitely return next time we visit Gatlinburg!!!

2 Thank StefnChris
Reviewed December 15, 2012

What a nice place so clean and a nice staff super service close to everything. Good clean lobby pool is a lot of fun and is very unique. The view from my room was so cool. Breakfast bar was fresh I enjoyed the exercise room , the also have good parking . They saved me money Keith the tickets I bought st the front desk for the local attractions

2 Thank vowboy