Sleep Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$71
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
QualityInn
$132
$128
  • Pool
$99
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$194
$159
$149
$129
Hampton.com
$119
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$139
$116
$972
TripAdvisor
All reviewslazy riverindoor poolhot tubroom was cleanboiled eggsdonutsmake your own wafflestrolley stopyogurtthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastthe main stripwithin walking distancewould stay here againup to dateclose to downtownmikey
Reviewed November 14, 2007

Decided to stay in Gatlinburg----did not have a reservation-Mgr. stated they only had one room left-I asked if it was a "NO-smoking" room since I have severe allergies--- was told it was...room reeked of smoke all weekend...(ash tray was a give-away!)
Would of gone to Pigeon Forge if I had known this!!!!!

Stayed: November 2007
5  Thank fallmom
Reviewed September 1, 2007

My experience with this Sleep Inn was horrible. We were staying in one of the suites( which was supposed to be one of the nicer rooms). However, it was everything but. First thing we noticed were that out of five lamps in the room only three had light bulbs. That really wasn't too big of deal. But we also found the shower curtain smelled like urine and the grossest thing of all...There was BLOOD on the comforter ( a really big stain...eewww!!!!) We complained of course to management who said they would take care of these items. We left and came back and nothing was resolved. This hotel completely and thoroughly ruined my vacation!!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank blacksheep91125
Reviewed August 9, 2007

My son and I stayed there for 3 nights. We had a wonderful time. The staff was very very nice. The breakfast was great. We had a room on the first floor next to the pool and lazy river my son thought was great. The beds were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2007

Room looked ok when we first arrived their was however a dirty towel and a coke can was on the balcony (non smoking room), I told the general manger he said he would personally take care of it and i was told they had not finished servicing the room this was after 2:00pm, we left went to pigeon forge came back few hours later door was still open to the room, dirty towel and a coke can had not been removed, had no towels or wash cloths, went back to the front desk night manager told me he would bring towels to room, he said he had 17 rooms that were without towels. I still had to go down to the front desk again and pick towels up myself, also the shower curtain had mold growing on the inside. The pool and lazy river was ok just small.
Teddy

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank tlwntn
Reviewed April 9, 2007

After our horrible episode at the hotel we had made reservations at we were driving around hoping to find a decent place with a affordable room when we stopped at the Sleep Inn. My husband went in and talked to the front desk and got a great room rate and the staff was wonderful! We were very impressed with the room and it was clean with a cute little balcony. Too bad it was so chilly or we would have taken advantage of sitting out there at night! The room was quiet and the only time we heard anyone is when people were walking the halls. The bed and pillows were WONDERFUL and I wish I could take them all home with me! The bathroom was very clean and well lit. We were very pleased with our 3 night stay and it was wonderful having a mini fridge and microwave for our leftovers. We loved that it was easy walking distance from the main strip and we didn't have to worry about paying for parking when we were out and about. We will stay here again! Oh! The breakfast spread was great, they had a waffle machine where you could cook your own waffles, toast, krispie creme donuts and a number of other things. My husband usually brought food up to me so I did not get to see everything they had to offer.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple