We stayed at this timeshare condo the week of July 4th. We had a fifth floor 2 bedroom unit. I have to say I was a little leary reading all the negitives about the place but our stay wasnt bad at all. The room was large, and was clean. Of course it did look a bit dated. Could use some updating but wasnt horrible as I had read on here. The pool seems rather small for such a large complex, but was nice with a hot tub. The fire alarm went off 2 days in a row several times which was not good, but they seemed to have fixed it by the 3rd day. The hotel is in a great location within walking distance to everything, or there is a trolley stop just out front. The only complaint I could see is the parking garage is very tight. We never had problems finding a spot but spaces were very very tight. We had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature's gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family's enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you'll find yourself adjusting to 'mountain time' as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort