Best aspect was the location. I wanted to stay in the town of Gatlinburg rather than in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge. For the most part, our unit (204 A-B) was okay. Nothing fancy, just basic.
The fake electric fireplace is a joke. Should be replaced with gas log fireplace or something that will at least provide heat. The B side of the unit is pretty bad. Not attractive at all. I felt that we were in a low budget motel. The twin beds were terrible. They had coil springs! They were both wobbly and most uncomfortable. The greatest problem, however, was that the frames on both beds were at least five inches longer than the mattress. This is very hazardous. It was covered by the bed skirt; but I found out when I scratched my leg the first morning. This is very dangerous for children, who are most likely to stay in this room. Proceed with caution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you’ll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature’s gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family’s enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you’ll find yourself adjusting to ‘mountain time’ as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort