My husband and I used our timeshare exchange to come here. BIG MISTAKE!! It was old and run down. Shower was dirty and moldy. Shower curtain had mold on it. Carpet was dirty and stained. Don't count on the sofa bed to sleep on. When we looked at the couch before we opened it, the cushions sank in. So needless to say the mattress was terrible!!! The beautiful waterfall they talk about on their web page is nonexistent. Tiny pool. Small rooms. Tiny kitchen 3' x 5' and that's including the space the appliances sit on. Just nothing nice about the whole space. The only nice thing about staying here was that we were in walking distance of the shops and restaurants. I have never written a review about a resort before. We have traveled all over the United States. Have stayed in a lot of different places. This is by far one of the worst! We will never stay here again and I hope you don't either!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature's gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family's enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you'll find yourself adjusting to 'mountain time' as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort