I went on vacation here a week ago with my family. My mom used her timeshare to book our rooms, and needless to say this RCI location is not nearly as nice as the Bluegreen resort. The rooms are dated and do not have black out shades. Our room had cheap old blinds and our room window was right under the light , we hung a blanket over it, but it was still extremely bright at night. The stove in my parents room was not working, and the maitenance staff had it replaced within 15 minutes, impressive! The outdoor pool was nice and warm, even after a day of rain! The indoor pool was not heated, which I found strange. The best thing about this hotel is the location. You can easily walk to many attractions. The kitchens and washer and dryer in some units is very nice as well, and there is plenty of hot water!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 night minimum stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort