I stayed with GTS 28 Dec thru 4 Jan 13. We had a one bedroom condo. I was very concerned after reading some reviews, but I am so glad that I booked this condo. The furnishings are as nice as I have had in the 15+ yrs of spending New Years in The Smokies. Our condo had a creek outside by the balcony and a mountain view. The fireplace was going as we arrived and the snow was falling outside our glass balcony doors.....a winter wonderland. The bed was comfy and everything was clean and very comfortable. I booked this condo thru AFVC and will do my best to book it again for next year as soon as possible. I don't know where these other people are staying, but this condo exceeded my expectations. The indoor pool was great for our grandchildren and the location by the strip was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Gatlinburg Town Square Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature's gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family's enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs. As soon as you arrive at the resort, you'll find yourself adjusting to 'mountain time' as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort