Gatlinburg Towers
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$71
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
QualityInn
$132
$128
  • Pool
$99
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$194
$159
$149
$129
Hampton.com
$119
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$139
$116
$972
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2009

I have four children and they love Gatlinburg. Always plenty to do. We picked Gatlinburg Towers because it was a good rate for the two bedroom unit and we thought we would have enough room for everyone and we did. The kitchen was just enough for what we needed, and everything worked just fine. I especially liked the location even though I read some of the reviews about the distance I don't understand the fuss. It seems if you are going to Gatlinburg you just need to plan to walk because almost everything is walkable. The trolley was just about a half a block or less from us and the even if we walked down we could then take to trolley back at night and with the kids it was very convenient to do just that. Our room was clean and comfortable. We did not expect personal things like shampoo and so but we knew that because it was in our confirmation. But we just changed our towels at the front desk and if they were out (because we asked for them after office hours) then they brought them to us.
You could tell tha tthe unit was probably owned by an individual because it had more decorations and was nicer that a run of the mill, everything is the same type. We loved it and I just am glad that we decided to see for ourselves about this property and we did not go wrong. We would definately go back . Also no charge for parking that's a plus

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2009

In the 18 years that we have owned our time share this is the worse place ever! It was dark, dingy, dirty and would never recommed it to anyone! It was also quite eerie getting in the door. I refused to stay and ended up staying in a hotel. After 10 minutes of looking around the place I returned they keys and told the guy at the desk I would not be staying, much to his surprise LOL, he said oh, ok.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank loan24
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Have been here several times - would definately return!

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2009

I booked this hotel through Hotwire. Of course, with Hotwire's policy you don't get to see the hotel before you pay. I've never had a bad experience with this...until now. As soon as I received the name of the hotel I looked it up. I found a large number of bad reviews. I also found that if had booked the room through them directly I woudl have paid less per night and received a deal of "stay 2 nights, get 1 free".
Through Hotwire you do not have the option of canceling...you lose your money. I tried not to let the reviews skew my personal judgement and vowed to approach it with an open mind. I will never use them again!
We arrived in Gatlinburg and easily located the hotel with our Google directions. The check-in went smoothly and things looked fine. We located the luggage carts and loaded everything onto them and into the single elevator. The elevator smelled of mildew and a had terrible, musty odor.
We made our way along the tile walkway to our room. As we walked, we sloshed through standing puddles of water. I figured this was from a recent rain until I realized it hadn't rained in a while. We noticed a constant drip from the walkway above...or somewhere beyond.
We reached our room only to discover our handle lock didn't work at all and the deadbolt could only be locked from inside by lifting the entire door up so the bolt could slide into the space. None of the bedroom doors stayed closed, much less locked. We reported this problem and never received any kind of answer or assistance to remedy it.
We tried to use the fireplace but the pilot light was out. We reported this after three hours, we called again and were told "Oh, we didn't forget we just don't have anyone to come up and fix it." About 30 minutes later a lady came up and lit it with instructions as to how to keep it going. Five minutes after she left the pilot light went out. We called again and continued calling for the remainder of our stay (3 days). We never saw anyone again and we didn't get to use the fireplace at all during our stay.
We used the indoor pool a few times and noticed a really strong chlorine smell. As I went to put on my brand new bathing suit for the third time I noticed that the chlorine had bleached out all of the color.

There is plenty more to say, but I don't want to keep going. The hotel is old and outdated and a strong, musty smell permeates the entire place. They really need to spend some time and money and bring it up to date! I've never felt so ripped off before! Don't stay here!!!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank FLGirlForever
Reviewed January 20, 2009

we arrived at 4am! quite a drive from Louisiana with 2 small kids. the keys were not in the drop box and Donna was kind enough to wake and let us in. the first room was not preped and she kindly gave us room 604. good view, clean and well equipped. the furniature was outdated but clean. the pool was good for kids but would be dull for adults who plan to "swim". it was a cold walk to and from the room as it is a hotel layout. overall it was good in contrast to the other reviews. I would stay here again but only if it were not in the mountains. I personally did not like the mountains.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)