Oak Leaf Lodging
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
QualityInn
$99
$132
$128
  • Pool
$139
$129
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$71
EconoLodge
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$139
$116
$159
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$194
$159
$972
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgatlinburg areahome away from homecondoaccommodationspropertiesmountains
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Just got back from my family's first visit to the Smokies and it was the best family vacation we've ever had. We stayed in unit 108, a 2/2 condo that was meticulously decorated for Christmas by its owner (the condos are privately owned), offered all the comforts of home, was impeccably clean and perfect for a family of 5. The views of downtown Gatlinburg and the mountains were breathtaking and the condo was just 2 blocks away from shops, restaurants and attractions. We didn't lack for a single thing; if we yearned for it, it was in the condo or was made to somehow magically appear by our unsurpassed innkeepers. They really deserve the credit in making our trip so wonderful.

They offered so much more than just clean towels and restaurant recommendations. We shipped our kids' Christmas gifts to them in advance and they helped us hide the stash until just the right moment. We had car trouble and they drove us back from the mechanic. The innkeepers, Maryann and Warren (check them out at http://www.gatlinburgcondosandcabins.com/) love what they do and go above and beyond what you'd expect even from stellar customer service providers like the Ritz Carlton or Disney. We really do owe our amazing experience to them and the perfect snowfall for a White Christmas didn't hurt either.

We hadn't left the condo and were already planning a return visit. Oak Leaf at Gatlinburg Chateau, thank you so much for everything you did for us before we arrived and once we were there.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank IntrepidTravelersRUs
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We stayed at Gatlinburg Chateau's Smokey Bear Hideaway, and it was wonderful! 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, surrounded by trees and mountains. The Hot Tub is on a very private deck, and there is plenty of room to enjoy the evening on the additional 2 outdoor seating areas. The gas fireplace and Bear Decor lent to the homey atmosphere. Our Chalet and kitchen appliances were super clean. I slept well in the luxurious pillow top king size bed. The Chalet was well stocked with fresh linens, toiletries, ample kitchen ware, and small appliances. I really liked the fact that we were able to bring our dogs, saving substantial money on boarding fees. We were uneasy about driving on the winding mountain roads, however, we adapted and overcame. :) The Management is simply the best. I left something behind, and they are shipping it to me---very cool. Our Chatel could be seen from the Tram; it was an "A" frame and quite impressive when lit up.. Since we have a Dodge "Dualy" and with the roads being narrow, we will book something a little easier to drive to, next time. However, having all the room was just fantastic. Thank you for being in business, Gatlinburg Chateau. Check them out at http://www.gatlinburgcodosandcabins.com

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Realtor24-7
Reviewed June 3, 2010

This Gatlinburg Chateau is a great location - a close walk to shops, restaurants, winery, aquarium,etc. It does sit on a hill, but it's not too difficult to walk. Trolley runs by as well. There is a nice outdoor pool. This particular condo is on the 5th floor with a very private balcony overlooking the town. It's clean, cozy and comfortable - full kitchen, good beds, and tastefully decorated. The staff was helpful. Everything was exactly as they told us so there were no unwanted surprises. Four people would be comfortable in this two bedroom, but six might be a bit crowded. It appeared the corner condos had bigger balconies but less privacy. This was much better than a hotel room.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deej96
Reviewed September 1, 2008

The Gatlinburg Chateau Condos are 2BR/2BA usually with a hide-a-bed sofa sleeper in the living room. My room was #201 with a very nice view of Gatlinburg at the Hard Rock Cafe area and curve. The condos themselves are about the size of 2 hotel rooms side by side to accomodate a kitchen (Refidge, dishwasher, stove and sink) and living room along with 2 master suites (attached bathrooms) with 1 being smaller than the other. The kidney shaped pool is small but there aren't many condos so it fits the property very well and runs 3ft-5ft. My kids went swimming and no one else was there. Also a hot tub beside the pool. The condo was sweetly decorated with some doilies and magnolia decorations and beautiful quilt bedcovers, suede hide-a-bed couch and fluffy recliner rockers. For the weekend that we used the condo, it was perfect, but too small to spend a week in with a family of 5.

My con was: The condos are unit air conditioned. My little kids had a unit that froze them on one end, and the other a/c was at the other by the balcony. The unit had a way to pipe some cold air into the bigger master bedroom with only a 6x6 vent and the room got too hot/muggy but the living room was cooler and my 5th person on the hide-a-bed froze. Think maybe the filter needs changing. Would be better if it was central air.

For $115 a night, on a holiday weekend, I can't complain too much. The condo was VERY clean and neat, (even the carpets and walls) and they are individually owned, so the individual owners need to update some of the decorations (doilies and dusty magnolia decorations) and teal carpet. But all in all, the size was great for a weekend getaway, the beds were soft and we slept great, the view was nice, no bugs or spiders on my balcony nor in the condo, the pool was maintained and neat, all in all, my room wasn't the Clarion nor the Hampton, but it was a clean, affordable convenient place to stay off of red light #3. And if you read my other reviews of places I have stayed in, you will see that I am a pretty picky person!

Contact me if you want the name of the company that I rented the condo from. They have other rooms at the condo that they rent out too. This is just my opinion of room 201. They are very nice people and honest and I would definitely rent from them again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank happyloved199
A TripAdvisor Member
Georgia
Reviewed February 1, 2006

My family stayed at the Gatlinburg Condos on Thanksgiving weekend. It was reasonably priced and located right by the main drag of Gatlinburg. It was just a stroll to all the main attractions. We stayed in room 103, which was handicap friendly, and nicely furnished. Parking was tight, but it was definitely worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2005