Unfortunately, I've had to stay in this hotel twice due to business conferences hosted by the hotel. This hotel is old and dirty. When I say, dirty, I don't mean it is only worn out, but it is filthy too. I put my hand on the nightstand in our room and came away with sticky slimy stuff all over my fingers. There were clumps of hair and other things on the floor too. After the first visit, I was told they were going to renovate all the rooms and it would be nicer. When I returned for my second business meeting, it was just as old and filthy as ever. No one I spoke with at the conference has an updated or clean room, so I wonder what happened to all the work they promised to do. Avoid at all cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort and Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg