We stayed from June 17-June 22nd 2005. We stayed in the duck watch building. We had an awesome view and was close to everything. Yes, it is an older hotel but it was very clean and quiet. Our kids loved feeding the ducks from the patio.
The pool and grounds were very clean also. An added plus was you could cut through the walk ways leading from river road to the parkway and be right in the middle of everything in minutes. We loved it and will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort & Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Orbitz so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg