My wife, adult daughter and I stayed at the River Terrace & Convention Center recently and were impressed by the helpfulness of the staff. We drove up from Savannah during a bad storm, that had closed some roads with snow and ice. When we finally arrived, the staff were very helpful and upgraded us to a larger room overlooking the river.
The room, although a little dated was clean and comfortable. We were also given undercver parking. The outlook over the river was picture perfect, particularly when it started to snow heavily not long after we arrived.
Due to the weather we decided to leave Gatlinburg a day early, in case the roads were closed. The staff refunded our last night's fee without being asked, which is something we did not expect, but greatly appreciated.
I would recommend this resort if staying in Gatlinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort & Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg