stayed here 4 nights had a room over looking the river with a fire place.. the bathrooms were old looking and really needed a new tub. but room was very large the couch in the room was very old and I used it for our luggage rack.. would not sit on it..
The price was great.
The restaurant well that is a different story the food was so bad had to send it all back, how can a hamburger not good!!! well because it did not taste like meat I don't know what it was.. salad had so much dressing we could not eat it and the chili was hormel..
The staff they were great.
over all great location rooms were fair.I would stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort and Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Gatlinburg