This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, unfortunately I have one more night to go. When I first walked in, the smell was horrible, Lysol didn't help. I had to go to Walmart and get bathtub cleaning supplies to clean the counters and tub. The furniture is dated back in the 80's and the carpet match the furniture. This was last minute for me but I can honestly say I will never stay here again!! Somethings you can't substitute, hotels are definitely one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort and Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg