We traveled to Gatlinburg for quick get way. We didn't book a hotel but took our chance on finding one in the area. The location of this hotel was excellent. You can walk everywhere and never move your vehicle. The staff was excellent. Rooms are you basic hotel rooms. We had a fireplace, but it for decorations and not for heating the room. The decor is dated but clean. If you are looking for clean and convenient, this is your place. If you are looking for perks, I would try another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort and Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Gatlinburg