Very pleased with our stay. Rooms are a little dated, but colors of decor are nice. People should remember that Gatlinburg is an old town, and most of the hotels were built several years ago. The Rooms are very spacious, very clean, and beds were comfortable. No spiders, bugs, etc. Carpets and linens were clean.
We had a nice view of the mountains. Staff were friendly and accomodating. Couldn't beat the price...booked through Expedia using AARP membership. It's in the hub of Gatlinburg, so the parkway is close. The restaurant is nice as well.
It's hilly, but the name should alert everyone....the buildings are terraced. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort and Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Gatlinburg