I don't know why there are so many bad reviews about this hotel! I've stayed at this hotel for many, many years. Its your average hotel w/an excellent location. The view and landscaping is very beautiful w/a nice river; very quiet and tranquil. The rooms are very clean and are your basic rooms. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't go on vacation so I can spend time in my hotel room. All I need is a room that is clean w/the basic amenities and a great location...this hotel is just that! You can't beat the rates either. If your looking for a 5 star resort don't go to Gatlinburg. Its a family town w/Holiday Inn type hotels. This isn't Rodeo Drive people. I would most definitely stay here again. Actually I am, staying here in October for my honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Prime Location in the Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains River Terrace Resort and Convention Center in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests comfortable accommodations in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, all within minutes of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park - the most-visited national park in the United States - as well as Dollywood theme park. With easy walking access to the main street in Gatlinburg and a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities, your dream vacation is waiting at River Terrace Resort & Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Gatlinburg