Park Vista - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$60
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$199
$170
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$71
$109
$106
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$79
$71
Hotwire.com
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$169
$159
Priceline
$972
getaroom.com
3,542 results
All reviewsdouble treecity viewpool areawarm cookieshotel restaurantbreakfast buffetbeautiful hoteltrolley servicefamily suitefire pitgreat poolkids loved the poolbunk bedsparking lothot tubthe smoky mountainsfamily vacation
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The people above me were smoking and dropping their ashes, cigarettes down on my balcony. I had to leave the sliding door shut because it was wafting into our room. I asked FOUR days in a row to have the balcony swept off so that we could enjoy the view. We checked out and it's still there. Skip the restaurant.... the $12 breakfasts aren't worth it. The waiter was the worst I have ever encountered. Our shower curtain had mildew all over the bottom too.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank rander07
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The hotel was on top of a mountain . The view from the balcony in the room was beautiful. The breakfast was wonderful and they gave you a choice of everything you would want for a breakfast. The lobby was very comfortable for sitting. The bar was cozy too. There was outside seating for cocktails or a snack. Trolley service was available to take you to town too.the pool was large and in a tropical setting. This hotel lacks nothing!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
MelissaDJones, Manager at Park Vista - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great time. We look forward to your next visit!!!

Travel safely,

Melissa Jones

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Took our twin boys to Gatlinburg for the weekend to visit the Aquarium and do the Penguin Experience. This was our first time staying at the Park Vista, but one of many, many trips to the area. Rooms were very nice, very clean and really more than we expected. The Hotel is nice, clean and the employees mostly helpful. The pool area was better than the pictures and the hotel should really think about changing the pictures on the website to show off the true size. The on site restaurant was adequate. Breakfast was included in our room price and well worth the additional cost, but the on site cost of breakfast was too much for what you get. We had dinner on site one night and again it was OK but nothing special, dinner is very over priced for a self serve buffet. The chef was making fresh shrimp and was very nice and made sure you were happy, but the temperature of all the foods on the buffet needed to be higher, everything was warm and not hot. This was basically our only complaint. Trolley service from two lines to the front door, nice clean hotel with what looks like a recent remodel, gift shop with drinks and other items to snack on, room service if you choose, bar, fire pit on the deck. We have defiantly added this to our places to stay.

Room Tip: Different room levels have different views. Partial, City or Mountain, the lower floors cost less but lack the view. A lower floor, partial is the best "value" for a room as long as the view isn't important.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stay in the hotel while visiting a client nearby. The view is wonderful and the accomodations are decent. The bartenders in the lobby bar are very positive and fun. I did have a major issue with the front desk staff. I had to cut my visit short by a day. I let them know the evening before but they informed that there was a $25.00 fee for cutting our visit short. Had I canceled the whole reservation the evening before there would have been no fee. This made no sense to me and I courteously said so. It was bad enough to get hit with a surprise fee but the staff was simply rude about it. They would not make eye contact, were unapologetic and basically said 'that's the way it is'. Nice place to stay but I may find a better option next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
3  Thank James E
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very nice hotel, great views, quiet, comfy, and excellent staff. We greatly enjoyed our stay and cannot wait to stay again.
Emily at front desk was extremely helpful and I have never felt so welcomed.
Warm chocolate chip cookies at checking in are a nice touch.
Loved having the trolley stop at the front and using it for everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HonestKYTraveller

Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great time.We look forward to your next visit!!!

Travel safely,