Park Vista - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$130
$279
GardenInn.com
$259
$249
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$133
$129
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$108
EconoLodge
$189
$449
$269
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

$937
Cancelon
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
3,572 results
All reviewsdouble treecity viewpool areawarm cookieshotel restaurantbreakfast buffettrolley servicebeautiful hotelfamily suitefire pitgreat poolkids loved the poolbunk bedsparking lothot tubthe smoky mountainsfamily vacation
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My group and I really enjoyed our stay here at this hotel! The only thing I would say that needed improvement were the check-in procedures. I stood in line for a number of minutes while one person was trying desperately to check others in. Nevertheless, everything else met my expectations. Our rooms were on the 12th floor and provided an excellent view of the high mountains. Also, the waterpark was great for a nice evening swim. Cindy, who worked the lounge area, provided great service and chat during our visit. And finally, the hotel's location sets on top of a high hill AWAY from the downtown area! You are only a couple of minutes from the downtown area but yet so far! I hope to return here on my next vacation to Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor for a mountain or city view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
MelissaDJones, Manager at Park Vista - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry you had a problem with with your check in experience, I sincerely apologize. We are now in the process of training new team members to help enhance the check in and check out process. Thank you for your compliments on your overall experience at the property, I will share your comments with the staff (especially Cindy). We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great location. Bordering the National Park. Excellent view overlooking the town (I was on the 12th floor). Private balcony. This hotel is about 1 mile from downtown. The trolley picks you up at the front door and takes you on various routes. Enjoy the sites and sounds of downtown without having to find and pay for parking!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
MelissaDJones, Manager at Park Vista - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for your review for our future guests. We really appreciate the feedback. We look forward to a future stay.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel was just ok. I thought the front desk counter could have used more employees checking guests in. Only one person training another while a line of guests waiting. Bathroom in our room smelled musty as if the shower curtain needed washed. Had to request an additional comforter because of stains on it. After that I was questioning the cleanliness. The entry door to the pool w disgusting with smudges and fingerprints that had been there for our entire 3-day stay along with a dirty wine glass sitting next to the stairs the the entire time of our stay. The wait staff could also be more friendlier.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Md7142076
MelissaDJones, Manager at Park Vista - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for your response. I am so sorry we failed to meet your expectations and that you had problems with your stay with us. I have passed along your comments to our Executive Housekeeper in regards to the cleanliness of the pool area. We are in the process of hiring more staff for the front desk, as they were training during your experience with check in. I apologize for your experience being slow, but this is in the process of being fixed. We hope this did not deter you from staying with us again during your next visit to Gatlinburg.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hotel was nice looking on the top of a steep climb. Check-in was okay. The person checking us in was dealing with a possible mistake she might of made on the previous check-in and was not focused on our check-in. We did not get cookies when we checked in. The pool was nice and my daughter enjoyed the slide. The fitness facility met my needs as well. The room was quiet except for the last night of our stay, when we could hear our loud neighbors. The room was clean and room service did a good job. Overall we had a nice stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry you had a problem with our check in experience, I sincerely apologize. Thank you for your compliments on our Room Service, I will share your comments with the staff. We hope to see you again

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Good mountain views. No valet parking with minimal parking spaces close to the hotel entrance. Less than clean common areas. Large rooms with useless balconies. Very, very small bathroom, one sink, old tub and toilet up against themselves. No safe and tiny closet. Noisy window type air conditioner. Warn out bed with nice bed linens. Room was clean. Elevators sounded like freight elevators. Not walking distance to town with pay shuttle running every half hour.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your response. I am so sorry we failed to meet your expectations and that you had problems with your stay with us. We are working on a solution for our parking, as I know during busy times, parking can be difficult so I apologize you experienced this. I have also passed along your comments to our Executive Housekeeper in regards to the cleanliness in the public area. Thank you again for your feedback, and we do hope you give us a chance to redeem your experience here at the Park Vista during your next get away to Gatlinburg.