“Slow Service. Staff not overly helpful”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Melting Pot

Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
Melting Pot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 194 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Make reservations today, and see what people are talking about.
Texas
“Slow Service. Staff not overly helpful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

After being seated, we waited at least 15 minutes before finally getting someone's attention. After ordering, we again waited about 10 before they even brought our coffee. I was looking forward to this experience but left frustrated at the quality of staff. That being said, the dessert fondues were excellent.

Visited February 2013

Tennessee
“Love all The Melting Pots but this one was just so so...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I love The Melting Pot (more to the point I do and he goes with me). We have visited 16 different Melting Pot Restaurants, so I feel that we can give a knowledgable review. When we were seated we were in the bar area with a beautiful view but there was a child in the booth right behind me and so my husband asked me if I wanted to move so that we could have a quieter dinner - upon asking the hostess, she was very amiable and got us moved very quickly to a private, quieter area. Dinner was awesome, but we felt that we had the poorest service of any Melting Pot we have ever dined at. Our server was nice and was never rude, but we felt the server wasn't on their best 'game'. When you go to dine at a restaurant like this, you expect to be served like you would at a 5 star hotel/resort... Instead we thought the service was comparable to staying at a 2-3 star... I have had just as good of service at a Logan's and so I expect more from all of The Melting Pot Restaurants. Also when we were leaving, a bunch of servers were gathered and one came through with a hot pot and almost ran into my husband - scary to say the least. A little tweaking from management on their wait staff would go a long way to ensure the success of this restaurant. I again want to state that the staff wasn't rude or anything, just not up to the standard that we have seen in all the other Melting Pot Restaurants we have dined at over the past 20 years.

• Visited February 2013
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Great drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Only stopped in for drinks on a busy Saturday night. Bar was empty so we sat right down & ordered quickly. The manager was keeping the bar & did a great job on couple cocktails. Had a manhattan and a amaretto sour. Both made right & tasted great. Enjoyed it & will be back.

“Expensive but great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We had never done this before and wanted to try something new. Meal took 3hrs in total but it was lots of fun and food was delicious. The chocolate was the best. Total bill was $180 for a family of 5 which feels pricey but very fun and we'd do it again.

“Wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

First time here. Service was excellent. Alex our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and everything they had to offer.