“Great wines!”

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great wines!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I went today and tasted 4 wines, all were excellent. I bought the peach, blackberry and a reserve. All were sweet and flavorful. I really enjoyed speaking with them and I had fun with the other people around me at the tasting bar. I will go back next year for sure. I felt like the people were helpful and knowledgable.

Visited August 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I enjoyed this place so much, I came back a couple of times and ended up making a purchase before I left. Their wines are mostly on the sweet side. That seems to be the theme of Bootleggers. All I tasted were very good. I did purchase the Red Table wine for a friend. The one wine that was not sweet. She enjoyed it.
Obviously this is not a family attraction but I noticed numerous couples enjoying themselves here so maybe good for couples.

Visited August 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Very helpful people”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Blackberry wine is good, but these wines are quite sweet. This is really just a sales space here you can try the different wines. Nothing to really see except a sales floor.

Cedar Lake, Indiana, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“super tasty”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

they let you sample any wine you like and are very knowledgeable and talk to you about the flavor before a sampling. The Blackberry is uh-maze-ing. If you like sweet wine, the Muscadine is delicious as well. Less than $20 a bottle, totally worth the stop!

Centerville, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I really enjoyed the wine here and thought that there was a decent selection, however I was on a tight budget and decided to spend my money elswhere instead on a bottle of wine that came out to close to $27