“Buy a bottle of blackberry wine!”

Bootleggers Homemade Wine
Ranked #31 of 109 things to do in Gatlinburg
Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Buy a bottle of blackberry wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

This was an unexpected treat in the busy shopping and dining area along Parkway. We stopped in to taste the homemade wines, and walked out with a bottle of blackberry wine (I know what you're thinking, but Strawberry Hill, this stuff is NOT). Pay them a visit if you're in the area.

1 Thank 1SouthernBoy

Hickory, North Carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“free samples don't disappoint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

We sampled the wines and walked out with 2 purchased bottles. Highly recommend the muscadine wine!!

Medina, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Check out wine tasting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

You can sample all you want, making it a safe purchase.

1 Thank FFrame
Spartanburg, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome! Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

We visited Gatlinburg labor day weekend.....very crowded, but well worth the trip! We just happened to find their store while walking the main street. They have a free wine tasting and GREAT local wine....we went away with several bottles.....try the Muscadine.....its THE BEST!

Visited September 2011
Loveland, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent flavors and free tasting!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I recently visited Gatlinburg and stopped here whie walking in town. I am not a huge wine drinker and my husband doesn't drink wine at all, but after tasting the flavors available for sale at Bootleggers, I am truly looking forward to quiet evenings at home having a glass of their wine. My husband even agrees it is great!

There are several flavors available, and they were out of Blackberry and Strawberry when we were there, so I didn't get to taste them, but after I tasted and purchased 3 other varieties of their sweet wines, I have no doubt the blackberry and strawberry will not let me down.

You can purchase online beginning the 15th of September the lady working there told me, so I can't wait to order! I'm actually taking two of the bottles to a dinner party this Saturday and I know everyone will be blown away by the wine, and they will make great gifts at Christmas!

At around $16-$18 a bottle, it's a steal and the best deal in town!

I definitely recommend visiting if you're a wine fan, especially of sweet wines! You won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2011