“Excellent and reliable quality”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #34 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers serves up the best hand tossed, baked-on-the-stone, and gourmet pizzas in the Smoky Mountains! Locally owned and operated. The unique, eclectic feel of Mellow Mushroom has a come-as-you-are atmosphere. Only the freshest ingredients are used, focusing on quality food and exceptional customer service. The menu offers a creative variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizer, vegan options. There is even gluten free crust available. Large Party Friendly * Private Banquet Room * Large climate Controlled Patio * Full Bar * 30 Flat Panel TVs * Fun Staff
“Excellent and reliable quality”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Mellow mushroom is a staple for pizza in the southeast - this location is no exception. My family and I enjoyed some cheesy bread, a large pizza with bacon and Parmesan. The crust is really what was so amazing. Make sure you get in early for happy hour during weekdays.

Cornelia, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Hostess!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Drove hours for a weekend get away , Decided to eat at Mellow Mashroom. Was seated.Went to restroom as I as walking back a female host was seating others customer as I was walking in front of them the host came up beside me with customers and said can't you walk litter faster ! I told her she was very rude I got my friend and we left. This makes twice this has happen to me here and by the same girl was very rude!
Went across the street got better service and better pizza at a cheaper price!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Barry A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We went here while on vacation waited 15 minutes no one waited on us at all employees just standing around talking other servers casually walking around in a daze while we sit there waiting to be served. I assumed that everyone was to busy doing nothing to wait on paying customers. My wife and I were really I'm the mood for some good pizza but we will wait to visit our local pizza parlors in Birmingham. Black people do tip at least the ones I know so there is no reason not to reason service! Will never go again!

1 Thank Hugo C
Miami, Florida
“Holy Shittake!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The best pizza on the menu is the Holy Shittake pie! I ate here 4 different times within the span of 3 days because I had to keep having that pizza. I also ordered the barbecue pizza which was also a hit. It is definitely a solid choice especially if you are on a budget. The service was very nice and polite.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Elle L
Dublin, Virginia
“Good But Didn't Blow Me Away”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Maybe my expectations were too high, I don't know, but the pizza didn't really impress me like I expected. We ordered the House Special. I mean, It was just okay. It did have lots of toppings...the crust was nice and soft. It just didn't have the greatest taste, in my opinion. Don't know if it was the sauce...lack of spices or what. Hard to disappoint me when it comes to pizza but I admit that I was a bit let down. Not bad pizza just not memorable. Because there are so many other restaurants to try when we come to Gatlinburg, doubt I will eat here again. Sorry.

• Visited February 2014