“Take out”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #49 of 203 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers serves up the best hand tossed, baked-on-the-stone, and gourmet pizzas in the Smoky Mountains! Locally owned and operated. The unique, eclectic feel of Mellow Mushroom has a come-as-you-are atmosphere. Only the freshest ingredients are used, focusing on quality food and exceptional customer service. The menu offers a creative variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizer, vegan options. There is even gluten free crust available. Large Party Friendly * Private Banquet Room * Large climate Controlled Patio * Full Bar * 30 Flat Panel TVs * Fun Staff
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love pizza. So we read the reviews and decided to head down town Gatlinburg and grab a mellow mushroom pizza. We order a medium size pizza to go. The choice was a holy shiitak mushroom.

Wow what a flavorful pizza. It was expensive however. 22 buck for a medium. It is worth the money. The atmosphere is a 60's psychedelic style restaurant. Great eat in for 21 to 33 year old people.

I am not digging the atmosphere. However you will NOT be disappointed with there pizza.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,344)

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect with the funky name, but the menu was very extensive. 3 of us shared a vegetable pizza, and it was very good with a LOT of vegetables on it. Another person had a huge, melty calzone, and another had a sub which was large and warm. There's plenty of room inside although it's on the second floor and doesn't look that big from outside.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best pizza I've ever eaten.. To be described as deliciously different.. Also the banana pudding was very good.. Great place to visit if you're in the Smoky Mountains..

1  Thank Limomike
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Prices were a little much for the pizza, I paid 27 bucks and it was not that big, me and my husband and daughter downed it in no time. Was a good place to view the New Years Eve events.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Our first visit when we arrived late into town.....lots of various choices from drinks, pizzas, salads, starters, sandwiches, etc.....I had the small chicken BBQ pizza....very good....hubby had small meat lovers pizza (not sure what the name was)....he wasn't overly thrilled but found it acceptable....service was great...seated immediately ....fun atmosphere and could easily accommodate large groups.....