“Awesome pizza”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #34 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers serves up the best hand tossed, baked-on-the-stone, and gourmet pizzas in the Smoky Mountains! Locally owned and operated. The unique, eclectic feel of Mellow Mushroom has a come-as-you-are atmosphere. Only the freshest ingredients are used, focusing on quality food and exceptional customer service. The menu offers a creative variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizer, vegan options. There is even gluten free crust available. Large Party Friendly * Private Banquet Room * Large climate Controlled Patio * Full Bar * 30 Flat Panel TVs * Fun Staff
Newberry, Florida
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had veggie type pizzas from Mellow Mushroom. It was fantastic food and a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend this place for families.

Visited August 2013

North Carolina
“They were great with our food allergies!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had left 2 restaurants earlier because we were uncomfortable with them handling our food allergies. The manager at Mellow Mushroom was terrific. She sat down with us, talked about what the kids wanted to eat & assured us she would oversee the kitchen staff. We had terrific greek salads with Esperanza dressing & 2 different pizzas. It was so good we went back twice. Thank you Mellow Mushroom we truly appreciate your willingness to work with us & your yummy food!

Visited August 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Pizza & Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Amongst many touristy restaurants Mellow offers the same quality of food as my Mellow in Memphis. Surprisingly the Greek salad was fresh and delicious. The pretzels never disappoint. Certainly better than the Dicks Last Resort next door!

2 Thank David H
Huntington, West Virginia
“Pizza but pricey”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was disappointed with this restaurant. There were lots of different pizza combinations to choose from. Our pizza was fine (it's pizza), but it wasn't anything particularly special. Given the price (it was a little pricey for three adults on separate tickets who wanted different things), I was disappointed. Perhaps if there was a pizza you really loved that you could only get here and were sharing it, it would be worth the price. Just average.

Columbus, Ohio
“I LOVE THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went to Gatlinburg Tn. Stopped in for dinner and split a sub with my husband. I loved everything about this place. Such a great feel, food and service. As we got up to leave I could smell the pizza which looked amazing....so we went back for dinner the next night! I wish we had one of these in Ohio. I didn't want to leave because I knew I wouldn't be coming back anytime soon :(