“Kinda neat”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #39 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers serves up the best hand tossed, baked-on-the-stone, and gourmet pizzas in the Smoky Mountains! Locally owned and operated. The unique, eclectic feel of Mellow Mushroom has a come-as-you-are atmosphere. Only the freshest ingredients are used, focusing on quality food and exceptional customer service. The menu offers a creative variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizer, vegan options. There is even gluten free crust available. Large Party Friendly * Private Banquet Room * Large climate Controlled Patio * Full Bar * 30 Flat Panel TVs * Fun Staff
Reviewed January 10, 2012

If you are lucky enough to get a table by the window overlooking the street, it's a great people watching place. Had pizza and it was really good. Our waiter was awesome! Prices were right in line also. Will go back next time we are in Gatlinburg.

3  Thank Daytonalover19

Reviewed January 10, 2012

My brother insisted we go here for a pizza. So the 7 of us went. Everyone at the table loved what they ordered. My wife and I had a standard pizza and it was excellent! we will go back for sure.

2  Thank SnakeBites
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I enjoy the Mellow Mushroom. The food is always terrific. We had a bad experience at this location. The server was extremely negative. The manager fixed the problem once we complained. I would go back and hope for better service.

1  Thank KPrich
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here this past weekend. We were seated right away, which was nice. I ordered basic margarita to start, but it was very weak and didn't taste like it had a full measure of tequila. Our pizza was good, though, and didn't take as long to bake as I expected. Overall, I was satisfied.

1  Thank Elle16
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have enjoyed both Mellow Mushrooms in NC and found this one to be the best of all I have tried. You come for the fun and leave loving the food and service. Must try before you leave!

2  Thank faithwalknc