“This place suprised me”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #32 of 196 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers serves up the best hand tossed, baked-on-the-stone, and gourmet pizzas in the Smoky Mountains! Locally owned and operated. The unique, eclectic feel of Mellow Mushroom has a come-as-you-are atmosphere. Only the freshest ingredients are used, focusing on quality food and exceptional customer service. The menu offers a creative variety of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizer, vegan options. There is even gluten free crust available. Large Party Friendly * Private Banquet Room * Large climate Controlled Patio * Full Bar * 30 Flat Panel TVs * Fun Staff
Illinois
“This place suprised me”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My brother insisted we go here for a pizza. So the 7 of us went. Everyone at the table loved what they ordered. My wife and I had a standard pizza and it was excellent! we will go back for sure.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank SnakeBites

Odessa, Florida
“Good food, terrible service”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I enjoy the Mellow Mushroom. The food is always terrific. We had a bad experience at this location. The server was extremely negative. The manager fixed the problem once we complained. I would go back and hope for better service.

1 Thank KPrich
Georgia
“Food was pretty good”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here this past weekend. We were seated right away, which was nice. I ordered basic margarita to start, but it was very weak and didn't taste like it had a full measure of tequila. Our pizza was good, though, and didn't take as long to bake as I expected. Overall, I was satisfied.

1 Thank Elle16
Hickory, North Carolina
“Loved this one!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have enjoyed both Mellow Mushrooms in NC and found this one to be the best of all I have tried. You come for the fun and leave loving the food and service. Must try before you leave!

Visited June 2011
2 Thank faithwalknc
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Atmosphere, Bar, and Pizza!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This Mellow Mushroom is very nice! The pizza came out hot and fresh and did not take long at all! Downstairs they also have a daiquiri bar downstairs where they have lots of flavors and different sizes. Overall great experience!