“Goin Back for more!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Goin Back for more!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The Ruben was the best I have ever had. I do not believe that New York has ever served my husband and I a Ruben like this! The Monkey bread is amazing. If you are to full after the amazing Ruben sandwich to eat dessert, get the monkey bread to go. Wonderful people work here, service was outstanding, I felt as though I was invited over for lunch.I did not feel like a "customer" at all. On my way out the door I heard something about a cheesesteak sandwich...hmmm....look out Philadelphia.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MichelleLS517

“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I had heard a few things about the cabin cafe but when I got there the service was not very good and the food was not good at all overall I would not return.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank npoucher
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Hit the spot!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Precious little place with a cute venue, great service, and amazing food! Recommend highly for your trip to Gatlinburg!
Tip: try the monkey bread--you get a HUGE piece for just 3.95 and is the BEST I've ever tasted!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Find this place and eat here!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was the best food experience of our trip to Gatlinburg! We stopped in for lunch on a rainy day and were the only people there...for about 15 minutes. The staff are super friendly and the cafe is rustic/quaint. I had the reuben...BEST REUBEN EVER! And it was HUGE. My understanding is that the corned beef is house-made. I believe it! incredibly tasty and tender and not at all like the poor super-market version of corned beef. The red skin potato salad was delicious too. If you order this sandwich, plan on feeding two people.

Visited July 2014
“Meh...”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Gotta, be honest. Not impressed. We ordered a couple of sandwiches and a hot dog for junior. I can't say what I expected for the hot dog, but I certainly didn't expect a microwave for a minute...and it was the last thing to come out. Service was dicey, but the gal was super nice. I guess if you are in the area it is fine. I certainly would not search it out as a place to eat.

Visited July 2014